EAST AMHERST, NY 14051
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Weekends & Holidays: 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
What is Urgent Care?Urgent care centers treat many problems that can be seen in a primary care physician's office, but urgent care centers offer some services that are generally not available in primary care physician offices—for example:
- X-ray facilities allow for treatment of minor fractures and foreign bodies, such as nail gun injuries.
- Minor trauma rooms facilitate repair of minor and moderate-severity lacerations can be treated in an urgent care center.
Urgent care centers provide significant savings to patients and insurers over hospital emergency departments for episodic care that can not be delayed until an appointment at a physician's office is available.
Reddy Care offers:
- Immediate medical treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illness
- Minimal wait times, with pre-registration form available online
- Greater affordability than treatment at hospital Emergency Rooms, with acceptance of a wide variety of insurance plans
- X-rays and labs on site for quick diagnosis and treatment
- A doctor on site during clinic hours on weekends and holidays—expert medical care is available 365 days a year!
Reddy Care is operated by Dr. Siva Reddy, M.D., F.A.C.E.P. and Associate Physicians.